IT Support Calgary
Growth and expansion of small and midsized business companies in Canada can get a boost with the promotion of IT development. Visibility is the key element for these companies in the initial stages of setup and establishment. It helps them gain a foothold in the market, create a brand identity, reach out to the potential customers, and transform their business objectives into success.
The IT Companies Calgary focuses on providing extensive support for the organizational infrastructure, customer communication, IT training, Hardware and software updates, security management, and marketing channels through cloud servers. Customer engagement can help businesses improve their market potential to a considerable extent within a short span of time.
IT Development for Small and Midsized Enterprises (SME)
According to the 2017 (July) statistical data for SME in Canada, the numbers of small businesses were close to 1.14 million, 15.7% of them owned by women. The Midsized business share was 21,415. More than 80% of the upcoming SMEs depended on personal financing for opening the businesses (https://smallbusiness.com/about-small-businesses/canada-day-small-business/ and http://www.chamber.ca/advocacy/issues/small-and-medium-sized-businesses/)
Investments in IT
The net investments in the IT infrastructure by the Canadian SME (2017) show growth in the hardware, software and IT services. This trend is expected to double in 2018.
- Internet Usage: – Moe than 90% of the SME use the internet for ecommerce businesses. Hence, the demand for Cloud based services is growing consistently. The managed IT services can provide exclusive platform where the SMEs can establish small scale IT infrastructure (One server and client systems network) and connect it to the Cloud server. The design is stated to be secure for the confidential data (hosted in the organizational server and shared among trusted users), while it opens up plenty of space for marketing and advertisements over the internet. The SMEs can share data and information with clients, suppliers, vendors and marketing teams through the cloud servers. Real time updates to the stakeholders can help increase the trust factors.
- Cyber Security: – Canadian SMEs’ interest in the cyber security investments is growing rapidly. The IT support companies have acquired the latest technology and tools in securing the hardware, software applications, and the business data (stored in local server and the cloud server). Installation of firewalls, SSH keys, VPNs, SSL encryption, and other security measures by the IT companies have helped ensuring maximum security for the SME. The same concept extends to the protection of web based cloud servers. Providing remote access to the authorized users can sometimes compromise the security. Hence, the IT companies switch to local logins for the system administrators, while retaining SSL encrypted login for the employees, customers, vendors and the other stakeholders.
- Cloud Server Demand: – The percentage of users in the Canadian SME subscribing to broadband is growing consistently. The enhancement in the broadband speed and bandwidth is yet to catch up with the demand. Hence, the network traffic jams can lead to increased downtime for the SME which they can hardly afford. The IT service companies can play a big role in streamlining the business operations of such organizations through dedicated cloud servers and VPNs. The combination of these two channels can help the SMEs protect mission critical data from hacking and damages. At the Same time, they can utilize the bandwidth efficient cloud servers to push the marketing and advertising campaigns across Canada and abroad.
- IT Service Benefits: – Apart from supporting the hardware and software systems within the organization, the IT companies can help in enhancing online marketing and brand advertisements. For example, the apps developed by the IT support companies can help reach out to new customers (local and national markets) through social networks and other communication channels. The marketing executives can download and install these apps, which connect them with their HQ and the potential customers. The same apps can also help communicate with the existing customers. They are able to understand the customer requirements and respond to their needs in real time. This approach supported by high end technology can help in increased customer retention for the SMEs. The productivity of the entire organizational structure increases significantly with the enhanced utilization of IT services.
Business Solutions for the SME
- Mail & Internet Servers: – Installation and configuration of the mail server was considered to be a complex and expensive task until the arrival of open source systems. Today, the SMEs can afford to have dedicated mail servers installed within the database server, without having to compromise on quality, speed and security. The IT service companies can customize the apps, hardware components, Wi-Fi, and other features to ensure smooth flow of operations. They can also integrate messaging, VOIP, multimedia conferencing and meetings online. Open source apps integrate secure login for the authorized users with unlimited communication and data sharing options in real time. Since all these transactions happen though the dedicated cloud servers, the probability of hacking is stated to be near to zero.
Latest Technology Based Solutions
The IT support companies in Canada increasingly use the latest technologies and tools to provide instant solutions to the needs of business organizations.
- Preventive Care: – Disaster management is maturing into a preventive care procedure from corrective methods. The advanced diagnosis methods can identify any hardware and software component on the verge of failure.
- Corrective Measures: – The IT Companies in Canada have enhanced their troubleshooting techniques to reduce the downtime in case of any failure. Modern technologies and tools can extract the lost data from critically damaged disks. The hardware support for the SMEs has become affordable and feasible in all the aspects. The IT support companies ensure business continuity during the restoration by switching over to the backup and replication servers.
- Future Plan: – The future plans for the growth and expansion of IT development companies in Canada are promising to be prosperous. The SMES can certainly depend on the trusted IT services for enhanced productivity and reduced costs as the short and long term business benefits from the IT development in Canada.
1210 8 Street Southwest #200
CALGARY’S LEADING SOURCE FOR MANAGED IT SUPPORT & SERVICES
Let The ITeam be your company’s virtual IT department and get the full benefits of our complete and comprehensive Managed IT support and services. From network support to server hosting, and much more, The ITeam has your company covered.
Our IT expertise—your company’s cost savings.
Your bottom line depends on reliable and consistent Managed IT support and services. Fixed-cost Managed Services from The ITeam will jump-start cost reductions for your Calgary business today, and increase your competitive advantage tomorrow.
With over 20 year of experience serving Calgary businesses, we continue to thrive on providing the most comprehensive IT support & services. Let us be your virtual IT department, and gain access to Calgary’s leading On Demand and managed technical IT support, when you need it the most.